Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Homemade Holiday

This year was the first year Juan gave me a budget for Christmas. I was truly heartbroken. The girls are still so young that they don't know any different. Plus, we have a heck of a Sugar-Nanna and a Sugar-Berry. So here is what I have been working on.... No Laughing Please....

Bows:


The girl's hair is getting longer and I can never find cute hair bows. So I made my own...


Crayon Roll:



This seems most handy for church and restaurants. But most of all.. it is on my sewing level.


Hooded Towels:

These towels turned out so cute and they were super easy to make. In fact, I made about 11 of them. At least 4 of them were for Amy...you still owe me :)

Felt Food:

Breakfast:
Bacon
Eggs
Strawberries


Lunch:
Ham Sandwich with Cheese, Lettuce and Tomato
Carrots
Cheetos are in the making...


Snack:
Pink Cake


I know it looks more like a pink pillow than a cake, but use your imagination!


It's Belle Approved. That is all that matters...

Midnight Snack:
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Sugar Cookie with Vanilla Frosting and Sprinkles

There is more felt food to come. I still have dinner to think about. Got any ideas?

0 comments: