Monday, January 26, 2009

Milla's New Word


Milla has learned a new word...

Actually, she has learned quite a few words lately. But there is one word in particular that I don't like her using. She has pick up on the word "Megan". And now that is what she calls me. No more "Mama" just "Megan". She is super cute. She runs through the house calling for me "Meggggan". LOL I can't help but laugh. It is kind of funny. I try to correct her, but then she corrects me. I guess she is right. My name is Megan.

2 comments:

The Ditmars Family said...

hahahaha, that is hilarious! I guess Juan has to call you Mommy from now instead of Megan (=

Heather said...

Ha! Both Ben and Katy wen through that phase with us. We thought it was so cute with Ben that we didn't nip it in the bud right away. Fortunately, he eventually went back to Mama and Papa. When Katy started tin we stopped it pretty quick! Although I do know parents who encourage their children to call them by their first names. Kinda odd to me, but different strokes for different folks. :)