Friday, February 27, 2009

That Nana

I don't mean to brag, but...
I think we have the Best Nana Ever!

She sent us a box today. In it was two quilts that I had made for the girls over Christmas. She hand quilted them for us. There were a couple of sets of skirts for the summer, two denim jackets, two pairs of pants, two sweaters, shoes, hats, and gloves. And that was just for the girls! There was alot of stuff for me too for my birthday. I was so excited to open it. Thanks, Nana! You are truly the best! We Love You and everything you do for us.

2 comments:

The Ditmars Family said...

When is your birthday!?? Don't you love getting packages!? There's nothing quite like a big box of enexpected goodies arriving on your doorstep!

sara said...

you seriously DO have the best nana ever! Does she need any more children or grandchildren?? he he! :) And that quilt is SO adorable!!!!! I love it!