Friday, November 20, 2009

Saving Isabel

Me: Milla, are you done eating
Milla: Yeah
Me: Ok, then it is time for a nap
Milla says sweetly: Nooo
Me: Milla, it is time for bed
Milla: No
Me: Do you need a time out?
Milla: No, No, No
Me: I am going to start counting.. 1..... 2.....
Before I could get the 3 Milla says: Momma, what's that?!?
Me: What is what, Milla?
Milla: Trouble....
Me: Yeah, you will be in trouble if you don't get into bed.
Milla: No, it is Isa......Isabel (dramatically) .... Isa in trouble.
Me: Isa is in bed sleeping. She is okay. Let's go to bed.
Milla: Oh okay.. (pause)
She climbs into bed and says "Momma... save Isabel."
Me: Okay, I will

Milla is so funny. I have no idea why she calls Belle, Isabel.

1 comments:

The Ditmars Family said...

Hahaha, that is cute! Also, I had to laugh because the beggining of that conversation sounds like the one I have with Carlie every day! The SAME "nooo" about nap time when lunch is over and the same "do you need a time out?" LOL.