Monday, June 28, 2010

Jeepers

It all started with this... 
the girls were playing outside and I decided to clean out the baby pool. The weather over the weekend was fabulous (in the 70's) and we missed it because we were so busy with a million things to do. We didn't get a chance to enjoy it at all. So today, I thought I would pull out the pool and get it cleaned up for future use...

This immediately caught the girls attention and soon it became this...
They got excited... maybe a little too much. 
And stripped down and jumped in.

And then the fun began...
Milla screamed, "Jeepers Mom, it is cold!" Haha I couldn't help but laugh and feel a little sorry for her. So I got their swimsuits out and added a couple of hot bucket of water to the pool.
Belle didn't like the swimsuit idea and stripped back down to nothing. She didn't seem to mind...
They even had fun outside the pool...

Good thing this one wasn't in focus. She might kill me in a few years.

1 comments:

The Ditmars Family said...

Hahaha! LOVE it! They look like they had a total blast!